drsses loli

drsses loli

Monday, December 27, 2010

Peppermint Hot Chocolate


So as I was on my way to see the new Harry Potter we stopped at Starbucks. My friends mom insisted I got one of the Christmas Specials. So i normally get hot chocolate so i went with the peppermint hot chocolate. I loved it! It had such a unique nummy taste! So i have gotten in a couple times there now and have contined to enjoy it. I have gotten these small peppermint sticks at home and decided to make my own. I put one stick in, filled the cup with mily and the chocolate syrup, stirred and put it in the microwave for 2 minutes. And man was it good! I sprayed a whole lot of whipped cream on top and drank as much as I could handle! ^^
Oh, and that is my chihuahua, Juinor, looking at the amazing cup of coco. I was thinking why did they call it peppermint? It does not taste like pepper and I guess kinda minty... If you know why tell me please! I would like to know. I might just google it ^^;

No comments:

Post a Comment