drsses loli

drsses loli

Thursday, February 17, 2011

9 Months till the Birth of Brookie's Loli Life

uwaa~~~~~How can I be a lolita if I cannot afford and get any clothes? I fail at sewing but I guess I'll manage. I do have a Baby the Stars Shine Bright dress! But one beautiful lolita dress won't do for a whole wardrobe! I can't and won't where the same dress everyday! It will fade! Q3Q I also has a pair of BTTSB socks and a t-shirt tho so that is good! I has been buying a lot of frilly clothes and cute things tho! Like i bought a pack of lip gloss which are in the shape of cupcakes from Borders! They are so adorable! How do you think is a good way to make money when you are only fifteen? Well I am slowly sweetafying everyting I own. My phone is deco'd and has a super cute ice cream charm Angela made me~ I have some cupcake candles for show, the lip glosses, and other cute things ^^ but! It is no nearly enough to be able to call myself a sweet lolita! My birthday is in 9 months... 9 months until the birth of Brookie's Loli Life~!!!! I will ask for only loli thingys! (tho i doubt not all will be o3o What do you think I should buy first? More dresses? More accessories? Start small and work big? Or big to small?! o.e Help me~ onegaishimasu! My role model right now is deffinetly Misako Aoki! OMG! She is sooooo sdorable I am so jealous! I also love Kanon Wakeshima~ They both are super cool people! But they were not always like that. They had to work to get where they are now. which means I must work too!
must suffer for beauty~!!! said my auntie! and I beleive it!
I will suffer a lot until the day of I get a good collection of loli~ I will be counting down the days until I can become a pretty sweet loli princess~ *sigh* *____* all day everyday! all I see or think about is lolita! I am tottalt serious if I am not working I go right into spacing out about beautiful frills~ Uwaaaaa~~~ >///<>
so as a lolita does that mean I have to act differently, I know you should be polite and I usually am as much as possible. I probably over apologize and always say thank you! Though I do not always remember please... Q3Q sorry...
"Curtsey as you think!" said the Red Queen once. I tend do that now.. I just had to say so for some reason.. o.e idk sorry.. okay thank you for reaading~
xoxo,

Brookie

No comments:

Post a Comment