drsses loli

drsses loli

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Kawaii Charms~


Well with my friend and I wanting to make an etsy I went on etsy to look at the kind of clay charms they are so selling so I can get some ideas and one I cam across was just so adorable! If my phone would let me attache charms to it I would have bought this on the spot. I may try making one for my own personal use like putting on a bag~ :3
I need to go to Micheal's so I can get some supplies and start making some cute charms! Possibley as cute as this one! I wonder if that is even possible?!?
Well if I keep working at it I probably could get close!~ ^^
Wish me luck! Because I realllllllly need money to have make my lolita wardrobe grow!

How much do you think I should ask for things like this? This person has it selling for $7.00
Do you think that is reasonable? Here is the link: http://www.etsy.com/listing/65463345/kawaii-pink-cookie-sandwich-phone-charm?ref=sr_list_4&ga_search_query=lolita&ga_search_type=handmade

I need to expand my world of cuteness! But cute comes with a price! Eventually I may be able to do so~ Hopefully sometime soon... ^^ *wishful thinking*


No comments:

Post a Comment